- Instant Bonus With a New Space Age Visa®
- Skip a Loan Payment
- Annual Meeting Vote Results
- NCUA Telephone "Phishing" Warning
Make the Switch to a Lower Credit Card Rate
Rates are currently as low as 3.25%APR*
- Plus, for a limited time, open one of Space Age’s three Visa® Credit Cards and get 1,500 ScoreCard® rewards points instantly!**
- ScoreCard®, a free bonus rewards program, is linked to all Space Age Visa® Credit Cards and offers you one bonus rewards point for every $1 you spend on qualifying purchases. ScoreCard® points may be redeemed at any time for a variety of different merchandise and travel rewards.
Open your new Space Age Visa® today! Call a Space Age Representative today at 303.369.7666 or 800.666.6928.
*Interest on the Space Age Visa® Platinum Card is calculated at a variable periodic rate based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate as of the last day of the prior month, currently 3.25%APR and applied to the daily principal balance. The periodic rate may change on the first day of the month following a change in the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. WAC=With Approved Credit. **Promotion valid from October 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015. ScoreCard® points will be deposited within 30 days of new Space Age Visa® open date.
Skip a Loan Payment This Holiday Season
You may be eligible to skip a loan payment this holiday season at Space Age!*
- To help relieve some of your holiday stress, we are offering members the opportunity to skip their December 2015 or January 2016 loan payment(s).
- Click here for a form that you can drop off at the branch.
Call a Space Age Representative at 303.369.7666 or 800.666.6928 for more information.
*Member must be in good standing. This offer is not valid for blocked and over credit limit accounts, as well as accounts with delinquencies in the past (9) months. Offer is not valid on first mortgage loans. Offer is not valid for any new loan with a first payment due date in September 2014 through January 2015. **Finance charges on the outstanding balance will continue to accrue during the skipped month. If applicable, skipping any automobile loan payment(s) may affect a guaranteed asset protection (GAP) payout. Member participation in this promotion is optional.
Members Choice Annual Meeting Announcement
Our members have voted and decided on the location of the Space Age Federal Credit Union 2016 Annual Meeting!
Next May, we will hold Space Age's 64th Annual Meeting at White Fence Farm.
NCUA Telephone "Phishing" Warning
There are reports of credit union members receiving fraudulent phone calls from people claiming to be with NCUA, stating and their cards have been compromised.
NCUA does not seek information over the telephone and does not handle daily member account information. NCUA urges consumers to never verify or release personal financial information to unknown callers.
Anyone contacted should immediately contact NCUA's Consumer Assistance Center Hotline at 800-755-1030 or by email at email@example.com to report the scam.
Go To Top