- Instant Bonus With a New Space Age Visa®
- Board of Directors Call to Nomination
- Your Support Can Help Save Lives
Make the Switch to a Lower Credit Card Rate
Rates are currently as low as 3.25%APR*
- Plus, for a limited time, open one of Space Age’s three Visa® Credit Cards and get 1,500 ScoreCard® rewards points instantly!**
- ScoreCard®, a free bonus rewards program, is linked to all Space Age Visa® Credit Cards and offers you one bonus rewards point for every $1 you spend on qualifying purchases. ScoreCard® points may be redeemed at any time for a variety of different merchandise and travel rewards.
Open your new Space Age Visa® today! Call a Space Age Representative today at 303.369.7666 or 800.666.6928.
*Interest on the Space Age Visa® Platinum Card is calculated at a variable periodic rate based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate as of the last day of the prior month, currently 3.25%APR and applied to the daily principal balance. The periodic rate may change on the first day of the month following a change in the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. WAC=With Approved Credit. **Promotion valid from October 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015. ScoreCard® points will be deposited within 30 days of new Space Age Visa® open date.
Board of Directors Call to Nomination
Space Age Federal Credit Union is currently accepting nominations for election to our Board of Directors.
As a member/owner of Space Age, you may be eligible for nomination. The basic requirements to serve on the Board are that you are at least 18 years of age and that you would be willing to serve without compensation. Next year, two positions will be vacant, each for a three-year term. A Nominating Committee has been appointed to select the best-qualified candidates for the available positions. If you are interested, please write to:
- The Nominating Committee Chairman
Space Age Federal Credit Union
2495 S. Havana Street
F-18, Aurora, CO 80014
Upon receipt of the letter of request, the Nominating Committee will forward the necessary forms to the interested member. These completed forms must be returned to the Committee no later than November 1, 2015.
2015 Miracle Challenge Benefiting Children's Miracle Network
Your support can help save lives at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals!
- About the Children’s Miracle Network:
- Miracle Challenge is a fundraising program for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®, which raises funds and awareness for 170 member hospitals that provide 32 million treatments each year to kids across the U.S. and Canada. Donations stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable care.
- Join Us Today!
- Join the Space Age staff and your fellow Space Age members in the challenge by donating any dollar amount, at the Village on the Park branch, at 2495 S. Havana St., Unit F-18, in Aurora. You can also call a Space Age Representative to make a donation over the phone, at 303.369.7666 or 800.666.6928.
Go To Top