Life must move forward, even with the concerns of COVID-19. Space Age can help with convenient contactless options. Pay your bills, get a loan and more without ever having to leave your home.
What Contactless Options are Available?
- Add your Space Age Debit or Credit Card to all your online shopping apps. Whether it's touchless payments at the grocery store, farmers markets or online purchases, having your Space Age cards already in their systems or on your phone will make shopping in this environment much easier to do.
- Electronic Signatures (e-sign) are accepted on all new loans or account documents at Space Age. We will simply e-mail you the documents and you can electronically sign them on your computer or mobile device. No need to ever come into the branch.
- Deposit checks with your phone's camera via remote mobile deposit. With the Space Age Mobile App, it is as easy as taking a picture to deposit checks. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you.
- Send money to family and friends by easily transferring money from your Space Age account to an external account within Internet Banking or through the Space Age Mobile App. Here is a step-by-step guide to setup transfers to external accounts for Internet Banking and the Mobile App.
- Also send money to family and friends using Person to Person (P2P) payments located in Internet Banking. Simply click on the "Bill Pay" tab on the top menu and access P2P payment options on the right hand side of your screen under "Additional Bill Pay Options".
- Pay your bills with Electronic Bill Pay using Internet Banking or the Space Age Mobile App. This is a FREE service and is easy to set up.
- Pay your Space Age Loan with a Debit Card online by clicking on the "Make a Loan Payment" button located on our website. Please note, there will be a $6.50 convenience fee for one time payments. Reoccurring payments are FREE.
By using these convenient online and digital options, you can make the purchases or apply for the funds you need safely.
We are Ready to Help You Every Step of the Way!
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 303-369-7666 or 1-800-666-6928.
We will get through this, TOGETHER!