UPDATES FOR OUR MEMBERS
In these uncertain times, you may find yourself frustrated, scared and possibly in an unexpected financial hardship; but please know, we are here for you. Your safety and financial security is our utmost priority. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
ECONOMIC STIMULUS CHECK INFORMATION
If you are receiving your stimulus check as a paper check, we have easy and convenient ways to deposit your check into your Space Age account CLICK HERE for more information about your Economic Stimulus Checks.
Our Lobbies are now Open.
We look forward to welcoming you back in our branch lobbies.
Our Marketplace branch is open Monday – Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, while our Jeffco branch lobby is open Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. DRIVE UP is still opened till 5:00 PM.
The safety of our members, employees and community is extremely important to us, and as such, we are putting some extra precautions in place to ensure our branch lobbies remain a safe and healthy place for you to conduct your financial business.
- We will continue to have heightened cleaning efforts within our lobbies to include the regular sanitation of doorknobs and daily deep cleaning of surfaces.
- Due to the MANDATORY MASK MANDATE all members and visitors are required to wear a mask in the Space Age Lobby. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you.
- To adhere to guidelines provided by the government and local health department, Space Age will be limiting the number of members allowed in our lobbies at one time.
- While waiting to enter the branch and once inside, we ask that all members please keep a six-foot distance from one another and follow all posted signage.
Space Age Representatives are also available Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM by phone to answer any questions you may have and to provide assistance with your account(s). We are always happy to help, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 303-369-7666 or 800-666-6928.
SETTING UP YOUR INTERNET BANKING
Visit Space Age’s website at www.spaceagefcu.org.
- Click the ‘Enroll Now’ link located under the Internet Banking login.
- Complete the registration process.
During the registration process, you will setup your new internet banking credentials and verify your identity. You will also be required to retrieve and enter a one-time password, provided to you in a mobile text, an email or through an automated phone call.
Please Note: Each time you log in to a computer or mobile device that you have not selected the
“Remember Me” box on, you will be required to retrieve and enter a one-time password.
- Set-up your user name, password and security information.
We have provided a tutorial video below or you can download a step-by-step guide HERE.
We also have step-by-step guides for learning how to do Transfers in our Mobile App and in Internet Banking.
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 or loss of employment, please give us a call at 303-369-7666 or 800-666-6928. We review every situation on a case-by-case basis to determine how we can best serve you.
Please remember that the credit union will never call you asking for your account or social security number. We already have that information on file and will only ask you to provide personal information for verification purposes after you have initiated the preliminary call. If you believe you are a victim of financial fraud, please contact your local law enforcement and file a police report first – then contact the credit union. This will allow Space Age to streamline our efforts and get you back to a state of financial security much faster.
More Fraud Information
To protect your VISA Credit Card and Space Age Debit Cards we recommend the CardNav App. CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
Card Nav Information