Benefits Of Joining
- We focus on our members needs, not profit
- We pay higher rates on your deposits
- We offer lower rates on loans
- We do not surcharge our members for drawing their money out of an ATM up to ten times per month even if it's not ours
Each member of our credit union has an equal voice in how the credit union is operated. Our Directors are all volunteer members of our credit union; therefore, profits are paid back to our members in the form of lower loan interest rates and higher rates for deposits.
We are here to do one thing and one thing only; Serve the members of our credit union by offering the best products and services at the lowest cost to our members.
Steps Of Joining
- You are automatically eligible for membership if you or a member of your immediate family is employed or associated with any of our Company Affiliates. You are also eligible for membership if you live, work, worship or attend school within the Lowry Community.
- Become a member today! Applying for membership only takes 15 minutes and requires a one time $5.00 membership fee.
If you have questions about our application process or eligibility call 303.369.7666 or 800.666.6928.
Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.